• Screed Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A wooden straightedge used to lay across the plaster screed, as a limit for the thickness of the coat.
- (n.) An harangue; a long tirade on any subject.
- (n.) A strip of plaster of the thickness proposed for the coat, applied to the wall at intervals of four or five feet, as a guide.
- (n.) A breach or rent; a breaking forth into a loud, shrill sound; as, martial screeds.
- (n.) A fragment; a portion; a shred.
• Scree Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A pebble; a stone; also, a heap of stones or rocky debris.