• Seem Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To appear, or to appear to be; to have a show or semblance; to present an appearance; to look; to strike ones apprehension or fancy as being; to be taken as.
- (v. t.) To befit; to beseem.
• Seemly Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) Suited to the object, occasion, purpose, or character; suitable; fit; becoming; comely; decorous.
- (superl.) In a decent or suitable manner; becomingly.
• Seemingness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Semblance; fair appearance; plausibility.