• Seesawing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Seesaw
• Seesaw Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A plank or board adjusted for this play.
- (n.) Same as Crossruff.
- (v. t.) To cause to move backward and forward in seesaw fashion.
- (n.) A vibratory or reciprocating motion.
- (n.) A play among children in which they are seated upon the opposite ends of a plank which is balanced in the middle, and move alternately up and down.
- (a.) Moving up and down, or to and fro; having a reciprocating motion.
- (v. i.) To move with a reciprocating motion; to move backward and forward, or upward and downward.