• Semina Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Semen
• Seminarist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A member of, or one educated in, a seminary; specifically, an ecclesiastic educated for the priesthood in a seminary.
• Seminary Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Hence, the place or original stock whence anything is brought or produced.
- (n.) Seminal state.
- (n.) Fig.: A seed bed; a source.
- (n.) A piece of ground where seed is sown for producing plants for transplantation; a nursery; a seed plat.
- (n.) A Roman Catholic priest educated in a foreign seminary; a seminarist.
- (n.) A place of education, as a scool of a high grade, an academy, college, or university.
- (a.) Belonging to seed; seminal.