• Sens Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Since.
• Sen Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A Japanese coin, worth about one half of a cent.
- (adv., prep., & conj.) Since.
• Sensori-volitional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Concerned both in sensation and volition; -- applied to those nerve fibers which pass to and from the cerebro-spinal axis, and are respectively concerned in sensation and volition.
• Sensualistic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Sensual.
- (a.) Adopting or teaching the doctrines of sensualism.