• Sequel Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which follows; a succeeding part; continuation; as, the sequel of a mans advantures or history.
- (n.) Consequence; event; effect; result; as, let the sun cease, fail, or swerve, and the sequel would be ruin.
- (n.) Conclusion; inference.
• Sequela Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, follows.
- (n.) A morbid phenomenon left as the result of a disease; a disease resulting from another.
- (n.) An adherent, or a band or sect of adherents.
- (n.) That which follows as the logical result of reasoning; inference; conclusion; suggestion.