• Several Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Separate; distinct; particular; single.
- (n.) An inclosed or separate place; inclosure.
- (a.) Diverse; different; various.
- (n.) Persons oe objects, more than two, but not very many.
- (adv.) By itself; severally.
- (n.) Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- (a.) Consisting of a number more than two, but not very many; divers; sundry; as, several persons were present when the event took place.
• Severalities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Severality