• Showering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shower
• Shower Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A fall or rain or hail of short duration; sometimes, but rarely, a like fall of snow.
- (v. t.) To bestow liberally; to destribute or scatter in /undance; to rain.
- (n.) A copious supply bestowed.
- (n.) That which resembles a shower in falling or passing through the air copiously and rapidly.
- (n.) One who shows or exhibits.
- (v. t.) To water with a shower; to //t copiously with rain.
- (n.) That which shows; a mirror.
- (v. i.) To rain in showers; to fall, as in a hower or showers.