• Skewed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Skew
• Skew Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To start aside; to shy, as a horse.
- (n.) A stone at the foot of the slope of a gable, the offset of a buttress, or the like, cut with a sloping surface and with a check to receive the coping stones and retain them in place.
- (adv.) Awry; obliquely; askew.
- (v. i.) To look obliquely; to squint; hence, to look slightingly or suspiciously.
- (a.) Turned or twisted to one side; situated obliquely; skewed; -- chiefly used in technical phrases.
- (v. i.) To walk obliquely; to go sidling; to lie or move obliquely.
- (adv.) To shape or form in an oblique way; to cause to take an oblique position.
- (adv.) To throw or hurl obliquely.