• Slabber Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To let saliva or some liquid fall from the mouth carelessly, like a child or an idiot; to drivel; to drool.
- (v. t.) To wet and foul spittle, or as if with spittle.
- (n.) A slabbing machine.
- (v. t.) To spill liquid upon; to smear carelessly; to spill, as liquid foed or drink, in careless eating or drinking.
- (n.) A saw for cutting slabs from logs.
- (n.) Spittle; saliva; slaver.
• Slabbery Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Like, or covered with, slabber or slab; slippery; sloppy.
• Slabbered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Slabber