• Slued Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Slue
• Slue Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To turn about; to turn from the course; to slip or slide and turn from an expected or desired course; -- often followed by round.
- (n.) See Sloough, 2.
- (v. t.) In general, to turn about; to twist; -- often used reflexively and followed by round.
- (n.) A slough; a run or wet place. See 2d Slough, 2.
- (v. t.) To turn about a fixed point, usually the center or axis, as a spar or piece of timber; to turn; -- used also of any heavy body.