• Sneak Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) To act in a stealthy and cowardly manner; to behave with meanness and servility; to crouch.
- (v. i.) To creep or steal (away or about) privately; to come or go meanly, as a person afraid or ashamed to be seen; as, to sneak away from company.
- (n.) A mean, sneaking fellow.
- (v. t.) To hide, esp. in a mean or cowardly manner.
- (n.) A ball bowled so as to roll along the ground; -- called also grub.
• Sneak-cup Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who sneaks from his cups; one who balks his glass.
• Sneakiness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being sneaky.