• Snip Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small shred; a bit cut off.
- (n.) A tailor.
- (n.) A single cut, as with shears or scissors; a clip.
- (n.) A share; a snack.
- (v. t.) To cut off the nip or neb of, or to cut off at once with shears or scissors; to clip off suddenly; to nip; hence, to break off; to snatch away.
- (n.) Small hand shears for cutting sheet metal.
• Snipper Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who snips.
• Snip-snap Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Quick; short; sharp; smart.
- (n.) A tart dialogue with quick replies.