• Snug Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Lug, n., 3.
- (v. i.) To lie close; to snuggle; to snudge; -- often with up, or together; as, a child snugs up to its mother.
- (superl.) Close; concealed; not exposed to notice.
- (v. t.) To place snugly.
- (superl.) Compact, convenient, and comfortable; as, a snug farm, house, or property.
- (superl.) Close and warm; as, an infant lies snug.
- (v. t.) To rub, as twine or rope, so as to make it smooth and improve the finish.
• Snugged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Snug