• Solution Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being dissolved or disintegrated; resolution; disintegration.
- (n.) The act or process by which a body (whether solid, liquid, or gaseous) is absorbed into a liquid, and, remaining or becoming fluid, is diffused throughout the solvent; also, the product reulting from such absorption.
- (n.) The act of solving, or the state of being solved; the disentanglement of any intricate problem or difficult question; explanation; clearing up; -- used especially in mathematics, either of the process of solving an equation or problem, or the result of the process.
- (n.) A crisis.
- (n.) The act of separating the parts of any body, or the condition of undergoing a separation of parts; disruption; breach.
- (n.) release; deliverance; discharge.
- (n.) A liquid medicine or preparation (usually aqueous) in which the solid ingredients are wholly soluble.
- (n.) The termination of a disease; resolution.