• Son Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
- (n.) A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
- (n.) The produce of anything.
- (n.) Jesus Christ, the Savior; -- called the Son of God, and the Son of man.
- (n.) A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
• Sonoran Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to or designating the arid division of the Austral zone, including the warmer parts of the western United States and central Mexico. It is divided into the Upper Sonoran, which lies next to the Transition zone, and the Lower Sonoran, next to the Tropical.
• Soncy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Sonsy