• Song Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is sung or uttered with musical modulations of the voice, whether of a human being or of a bird, insect, etc.
- (n.) A trifle.
- (n.) An object of derision; a laughingstock.
- (n.) A lyrical poem adapted to vocal music; a ballad.
- (n.) Poetical composition; poetry; verse.
- (n.) More generally, any poetical strain; a poem.
• Songster Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who sings; one skilled in singing; -- not often applied to human beings.
- (n.) A singing bird.
• Songstress Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A woman who sings; a female singing bird.