• Soon Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Promptly; quickly; easily.
- (a.) Speedy; quick.
- (adv.) Without the usual delay; before any time supposed; early.
- (adv.) Readily; willingly; -- in this sense used with would, or some other word expressing will.
- (adv.) In a short time; shortly after any time specified or supposed; as, soon after sunrise.
• Sooner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In the western United States, one who settles on government land before it is legally open to settlement in order to gain the prior claim that the law gives to the first settler when the land is opened to settlement; hence, any one who does a thing prematurely or anticipates another in acting in order to gain an unfair advantage.
• Soonee Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Sunnite.