• Sorrow Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The uneasiness or pain of mind which is produced by the loss of any good, real or supposed, or by diseappointment in the expectation of good; grief at having suffered or occasioned evil; regret; unhappiness; sadness.
- (n.) To feel pain of mind in consequence of evil experienced, feared, or done; to grieve; to be sad; to be sorry.
• Sorrowing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sorrow
• Sorrowed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sorrow
- (a.) Accompanied with sorrow; sorrowful.