• Souse Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To plunge or immerse in water or any liquid.
- (n.) Pickle made with salt.
- (n.) The act of sousing; a plunging into water.
- (n.) The ear; especially, a hogs ear.
- (adv.) With a sudden swoop; violently.
- (v. t.) To steep in pickle; to pickle.
- (v. t.) To pounce upon.
- (n.) The act of sousing, or swooping.
- (v. t.) To swoop or plunge, as a bird upon its prey; to fall suddenly; to rush with speed; to make a sudden attack.
- (v. t.) To drench, as by an immersion; to wet throughly.
- (n.) Something kept or steeped in pickle; esp., the pickled ears, feet, etc., of swine.
- (n.) A corrupt form of Sou.
• Soused Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Souse