• Spa Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A spring or mineral water; -- so called from a place of this name in Belgium.
• Spade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A hart or stag three years old.
- (n.) One of that suit of cards each of which bears one or more figures resembling a spade.
- (n.) An implement for digging or cutting the ground, consisting usually of an oblong and nearly rectangular blade of iron, with a handle like that of a shovel.
- (v. t.) To dig with a spade; to pare off the sward of, as land, with a spade.
- (n.) A castrated man or beast.
- (n.) A cutting instrument used in flensing a whale.
• Spadixes Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Spadix