• Speeching Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of making a speech.
• Speech Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The faculty of uttering articulate sounds or words; the faculty of expressing thoughts by words or articulate sounds; the power of speaking.
- (n.) formal discourse in public; oration; harangue.
- (n.) ny declaration of thoughts.
- (n.) Talk; mention; common saying.
- (n.) he act of speaking; that which is spoken; words, as expressing ideas; language; conversation.
- (v. i. & t.) To make a speech; to harangue.
- (n.) A particular language, as distinct from others; a tongue; a dialect.