• Speeded Definition & Synonyms
- () of Speed
• Speed Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Prosperity in an undertaking; favorable issue; success.
- (n.) To go; to fare.
- (v. t.) To hasten to a conclusion; to expedite.
- (n.) To experience in going; to have any condition, good or ill; to fare.
- (n.) To fare well; to have success; to prosper.
- (v. t.) To wish success or god fortune to, in any undertaking, especially in setting out upon a journey.
- (v. t.) To hurry to destruction; to put an end to; to ruin; to undo.
- (n.) The act or state of moving swiftly; swiftness; velocity; rapidly; rate of motion; dispatch; as, the speed a horse or a vessel.
- (n.) One who, or that which, causes or promotes speed or success.
- (v. t.) To cause to make haste; to dispatch with celerity; to drive at full speed; hence, to hasten; to hurry.
- (n.) To make haste; to move with celerity.
- (v. t.) To cause to be successful, or to prosper; hence, to aid; to favor.
- (n.) To be expedient.