• Spheric Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the form of a sphere; like a sphere; globular; orbicular; as, a spherical body.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a sphere.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the heavenly orbs, or to the sphere or spheres in which, according to ancient astronomy and astrology, they were set.
• Sphericity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being spherial; roundness; as, the sphericity of the planets, or of a drop of water.
• Spherical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Spheric