• Spiritual Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the intellectual and higher endowments of the mind; mental; intellectual.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the soul or its affections as influenced by the Spirit; controlled and inspired by the divine Spirit; proceeding from the Holy Spirit; pure; holy; divine; heavenly-minded; -- opposed to carnal.
- (a.) Consisting of spirit; not material; incorporeal; as, a spiritual substance or being.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the moral feelings or states of the soul, as distinguished from the external actions; reaching and affecting the spirits.
- (a.) Not lay or temporal; relating to sacred things; ecclesiastical; as, the spiritual functions of the clergy; lords spiritual and temporal; a spiritual corporation.
- (n.) A spiritual function, office, or affair. See Spirituality, 2.
• Spiritualizer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who spiritualizes.
• Spiritually Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a spiritual manner; with purity of spirit; like a spirit.