• Splay Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To spay; to castrate.
- (a.) Displayed; spread out; turned outward; hence, flat; ungainly; as, splay shoulders.
- (a.) A slope or bevel, especially of the sides of a door or window, by which the opening is made larged at one face of the wall than at the other, or larger at each of the faces than it is between them.
- (v. t.) To display; to spread.
- (v. t.) To dislocate, as a shoulder bone.
- (v. t.) To turn on one side; to render oblique; to slope or slant, as the side of a door, window, etc.
• Splayfooted Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a splayfoot or splayfeet.
• Splayfeet Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Splayfoot