• Spliced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Splice
• Splice Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To unite in marrige.
- (n.) A junction or joining made by splicing.
- (v. t.) To unite, as two ropes, or parts of a rope, by a particular manner of interweaving the strands, -- the union being between two ends, or between an end and the body of a rope.
- (v. t.) To unite, as spars, timbers, rails, etc., by lapping the two ends together, or by applying a piece which laps upon the two ends, and then binding, or in any way making fast.