• Squad Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sloppy mud.
- (n.) A small party of men assembled for drill, inspection, or other purposes.
- (n.) Hence, any small party.
• Squadron Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A detachment of vessels employed on any particular service or station, under the command of the senior officer; as, the North Atlantic Squadron.
- (n.) A body of cavarly comparising two companies or troops, and averging from one hundred and twenty to two hundred men.
- (n.) Primarily, a square; hence, a square body of troops; a body of troops drawn up in a square.
• Squadroned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Formed into squadrons, or squares.