• Squash Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A game much like rackets, played in a walled court with soft rubber balls and bats like tennis rackets.
- (n.) A sudden fall of a heavy, soft body; also, a shock of soft bodies.
- (n.) Something soft and easily crushed; especially, an unripe pod of pease.
- (n.) An American animal allied to the weasel.
- (v. i.) To beat or press into pulp or a flat mass; to crush.
- (n.) Hence, something unripe or soft; -- used in contempt.
- (n.) A plant and its fruit of the genus Cucurbita, or gourd kind.
• Squashy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Easily squashed; soft.
• Squashing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Squash