• Squirting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Squirt
• Squirt Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The whole system of flow in the vicinity of a source.
- (n.) A small, quick stream; a jet.
- (v. i.) Hence, to throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.
- (n.) An instrument out of which a liquid is ejected in a small stream with force.
- (v. t.) To drive or eject in a stream out of a narrow pipe or orifice; as, to squirt water.
- (v. i.) To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice; -- said of liquids.