• Stamina Definition & Synonyms
- (n. pl.) Whatever constitutes the principal strength or support of anything; power of endurance; backbone; vigor; as, the stamina of a constitution or of life; the stamina of a State.
- (n. pl.) The fixed, firm part of a body, which supports it or gives it strength and solidity; as, the bones are the stamina of animal bodies; the ligneous parts of trees are the stamina which constitute their strength.
- (pl. ) of Stamen
- (n. pl.) See Stamen.
• Staminal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to stamens or stamina; consisting in stamens.