• Stipulation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of stipulating; a contracting or bargaining; an agreement.
- (n.) A material article of an agreement; an undertaking in the nature of bail taken in the admiralty courts; a bargain.
- (n.) The situation, arrangement, and structure of the stipules.
- (n.) That which is stipulated, or agreed upon; that which is definitely arranged or contracted; an agreement; a covenant; a contract or bargain; also, any particular article, item, or condition, in a mutual agreement; as, the stipulations of the allied powers to furnish each his contingent of troops.