• Streaking Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Streak
• Streak Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The rung or round of a ladder.
- (n.) The fine powder or mark yielded by a mineral when scratched or rubbed against a harder surface, the color of which is sometimes a distinguishing character.
- (v. t.) To form streaks or stripes in or on; to stripe; to variegate with lines of a different color, or of different colors.
- (n.) A line or long mark of a different color from the ground; a stripe; a vein.
- (v. t.) To stretch; to extend; hence, to lay out, as a dead body.
- (v. t.) With it as an object: To run swiftly.
- (n.) A strake.