• Stream Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To send forth in a current or stream; to cause to flow; to pour; as, his eyes streamed tears.
- (v. i.) To pour out, or emit, a stream or streams.
- (n.) Current; drift; tendency; series of tending or moving causes; as, the stream of opinions or manners.
- (v. t.) To mark with colors or embroidery in long tracts.
- (v. i.) To issue or flow in a stream; to flow freely or in a current, as a fluid or whatever is likened to fluids; as, tears streamed from her eyes.
- (n.) A continued current or course; as, a stream of weather.
- (n.) Anything issuing or moving with continued succession of parts; as, a stream of words; a stream of sand.
- (n.) A beam or ray of light.
- (n.) A current of water or other fluid; a liquid flowing continuously in a line or course, either on the earth, as a river, brook, etc., or from a vessel, reservoir, or fountain; specifically, any course of running water; as, many streams are blended in the Mississippi; gas and steam came from the earth in streams; a stream of molten lead from a furnace; a stream of lava from a volcano.
- (v. i.) To extend; to stretch out with a wavy motion; to float in the wind; as, a flag streams in the wind.
- (v. i.) To issue in a stream of light; to radiate.
- (v. t.) To unfurl.
• Stream gold Definition & Synonyms
- () Gold in alluvial deposits; placer gold.
• Streaminess Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being streamy; a trailing.