• Strive Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make efforts; to use exertions; to endeavor with earnestness; to labor hard.
- (v. i.) To struggle in opposition; to be in contention or dispute; to contend; to contest; -- followed by against or with before the person or thing opposed; as, strive against temptation; strive for the truth.
- (v. i.) To vie; to compete; to be a rival.
- (n.) Strife; contention.
- (n.) An effort; a striving.
• Strived Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p.) Striven.
• Striven Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p.) of Strive
- () p. p. of Strive.