• Structured Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a definite organic structure; showing differentiation of parts.
• Structure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of building; the practice of erecting buildings; construction.
- (n.) Manner of organization; the arrangement of the different tissues or parts of animal and vegetable organisms; as, organic structure, or the structure of animals and plants; cellular structure.
- (n.) That which is built; a building; esp., a building of some size or magnificence; an edifice.
- (n.) Manner of building; form; make; construction.
- (n.) Arrangement of parts, of organs, or of constituent particles, in a substance or body; as, the structure of a rock or a mineral; the structure of a sentence.