• Stuffed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stuff
• Stuff Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Woven material not made into garments; fabric of any kind; specifically, any one of various fabrics of wool or worsted; sometimes, worsted fiber.
- (v. t.) The fundamental material of which anything is made up; elemental part; essence.
- (v. t.) Furniture; goods; domestic vessels or utensils.
- (n.) To crowd with facts; to cram the mind of; sometimes, to crowd or fill with false or idle tales or fancies.
- (n.) To fill with a seasoning composition of bread, meat, condiments, etc.; as, to stuff a turkey.
- (n.) To put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- (n.) To fill by being pressed or packed into.
- (n.) To fill by crowding something into; to cram with something; to load to excess; as, to stuff a bedtick.
- (n.) To obstruct, as any of the organs; to affect with some obstruction in the organs of sense or respiration.
- (v. t.) Material which is to be worked up in any process of manufacture.
- (n.) To thrust or crowd; to press; to pack.
- (v. t.) Refuse or worthless matter; hence, also, foolish or irrational language; nonsense; trash.
- (v. i.) To feed gluttonously; to cram.
- (v. t.) Paper stock ground ready for use.
- (n.) To form or fashion by packing with the necessary material.
- (v. t.) A melted mass of turpentine, tallow, etc., with which the masts, sides, and bottom of a ship are smeared for lubrication.
- (n.) To fill the skin of, for the purpose of preserving as a specimen; -- said of birds or other animals.
- (v. t.) A medicine or mixture; a potion.