• Stun Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To dull or deaden the sensibility of; to overcome; especially, to overpower ones sense of hearing.
- (v. t.) To make senseless or dizzy by violence; to render senseless by a blow, as on the head.
- (n.) The condition of being stunned.
- (v. t.) To astonish; to overpower; to bewilder.
• Stunned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stun
• Stunning Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Stun
- (a.) Striking or overpowering with astonishment, especially on account of excellence; as, stunning poetry.
- (a.) Overpowering consciousness; overpowering the senses; especially, overpowering the sense of hearing; confounding with noise.