• Succor Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To run to, or run to support; hence, to help or relieve when in difficulty, want, or distress; to assist and deliver from suffering; to relieve; as, to succor a besieged city.
- (v. t.) Aid; help; assistance; esp., assistance that relieves and delivers from difficulty, want, or distress.
- (v. t.) The person or thing that brings relief.
• Succoring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Succor
• Succorless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Destitute of succor.