• Suggest Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To propose with difference or modesty; to hint; to intimate; as, to suggest a difficulty.
- (v. t.) To seduce; to prompt to evil; to tempt.
- (v. t.) To inform secretly.
- (v. i.) To make suggestions; to tempt.
- (v. t.) To introduce indirectly to the thoughts; to cause to be thought of, usually by the agency of other objects.
• Suggestive medicine Definition & Synonyms
- () Treatment by commands or positive statements addressed to a more or less hypnotized patient.
• Suggestress Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A woman who suggests.