• Suite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A retinue or company of attendants, as of a distinguished personage; as, the suite of an ambassador. See Suit, n., 5.
- (n.) A connected series or succession of objects; a number of things used or clessed together; a set; as, a suite of rooms; a suite of minerals. See Suit, n., 6.
- (n.) One of the old musical forms, before the time of the more compact sonata, consisting of a string or series of pieces all in the same key, mostly in various dance rhythms, with sometimes an elaborate prelude. Some composers of the present day affect the suite form.
• Suited Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Suit