• Swag Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tramping bushmans luggage, rolled up either in canvas or in a blanket so as to form a long bundle, and carried on the back or over the shoulder; -- called also a bluey, or a drum.
- (n.) Any bundle of luggage similarly rolled up; hence, luggage in general.
- (v. i.) To tramp carrying a swag.
- (v. i.) To sink down by its weight; to sag.
- (n.) A swaying, irregular motion.
- (n.) A burglars or thiefs booty; boodle.
- (v. i.) To hang or move, as something loose and heavy; to sway; to swing.
• Swagbelly Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A prominent, overhanging belly.
- (n.) Any large tumor developed in the abdomen, and neither fluctuating nor sonorous.
• Swagging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Swag