• Swill Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Large draughts of liquor; drink taken in excessive quantities.
- (n.) To inebriate; to fill with drink.
- (v. i.) To drink greedily or swinishly; to drink to excess.
- (n.) To drink in great draughts; to swallow greedily.
- (n.) The wash, or mixture of liquid substances, given to swine; hogwash; -- called also swillings.
- (v. t.) To wash; to drench.
• Swiller Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who swills.
• Swilling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Swill