• Swording Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Slashing with a sword.
• Sword Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Destruction by the sword, or in battle; war; dissension.
- (n.) One of the end bars by which the lay of a hand loom is suspended.
- (n.) Hence, the emblem of judicial vengeance or punishment, or of authority and power.
- (n.) An offensive weapon, having a long and usually sharp/pointed blade with a cutting edge or edges. It is the general term, including the small sword, rapier, saber, scimiter, and many other varieties.
- (n.) The military power of a country.