• Symmetrical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Involving or exhibiting symmetry; proportional in parts; having its parts in due proportion as to dimensions; as, a symmetrical body or building.
- (a.) Having a common measure; commensurable.
- (a.) Having a likeness in the form and size of floral organs of the same kind; regular.
- (a.) Having corresponding parts or relations.
- (a.) Having an equal number of parts in the successive circles of floral organs; -- said of flowers.
- (a.) Having the organs or parts of one side corresponding with those of the other; having the parts in two or more series of organs the same in number; exhibiting a symmetry. See Symmetry, 2.