Abduct Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AbductDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To take away surreptitiously by force; to carry away (a human being) wrongfully and usually by violence; to kidnap.
- (v. t.) To draw away, as a limb or other part, from its ordinary position.
• AbductorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who abducts.
- (n.) A muscle which serves to draw a part out, or form the median line of the body; as, the abductor oculi, which draws the eye outward.