Acclamation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AcclamationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A shout of approbation, favor, or assent; eager expression of approval; loud applause.
- (n.) A representation, in sculpture or on medals, of people expressing joy.
- (n.) the election of a pope or other ecclesiastic by unanimous consent of the electors, without a ballot.
- (n.) In parliamentary usage, the act or method of voting orally and by groups rather than by ballot, esp. in elections;