Accomplish Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AccomplishDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To complete, as time or distance.
- (v. t.) To bring to an issue of full success; to effect; to perform; to execute fully; to fulfill; as, to accomplish a design, an object, a promise.
- (v. t.) To equip or furnish thoroughly; hence, to complete in acquirements; to render accomplished; to polish.
- (v. t.) To gain; to obtain.
• AccomplishmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of accomplishing; entire performance; completion; fulfillment; as, the accomplishment of an enterprise, of a prophecy, etc.
- (n.) That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training.
• AccomplisherDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who accomplishes.