Acknowledgment Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AcknowledgmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of acknowledging; admission; avowal; owning; confession.
- (n.) The act of owning or recognized in a particular character or relationship; recognition as regards the existence, authority, truth, or genuineness.
- (n.) The owning of a benefit received; courteous recognition; expression of thanks.
- (n.) Something given or done in return for a favor, message, etc.
- (n.) A declaration or avowal of ones own act, to give it legal validity; as, the acknowledgment of a deed before a proper officer. Also, the certificate of the officer attesting such declaration.