Adding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AddingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Add
• AddDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to bestow (on).
- (v. t.) To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To sum up; to put together mentally; as, to add numbers; to add up a column.
- (v. t.) To append, as a statement; to say further.
- (v. i.) To make an addition. To add to, to augment; to increase; as, it adds to our anxiety.
- (v. i.) To perform the arithmetical operation of addition; as, he adds rapidly.